Have you been told you have bone loss? If so, we can help!
This is one of the most exciting areas in our practice! Our office has been named a “Center For Excellence” for regenerative techniques for both soft and hard tissues where other periodontists could improve their techniques. Not only do our dental peers think highly of Dr. Edelstein but our patients do as well–our 5-Star Reviews say it all!
Benefits of bone grafting and regeneration:
- Can precede dental restorations such as crowns or bridges as well as dental implants, thus increasing their long-term success.
- Improve a tooth that has a poor prognosis by providing it with a greater degree of stability thus a better long-term prognosis.
- Can often save teeth that would otherwise be lost!
Why our office?
- Our regenerative treatment recommendations are customized for your needs and provided in a safe and gentle manner.
- We use only latest, high-quality materials and technology.
- Our patients have minimal discomfort and down-time.
- Minimally invasive is our goal.
Progressive methods. Caring approach.