A Natural and Stable Foundation Can Be Restored!
Pleasing cosmetics and symmetry can be attained through ridge development techniques. This procedure can rebuild an area that is deficient and/or has shrunk from a tooth that has been missing for a long period of time. Ridges can be augmented with either bone grafting, soft tissue grafting, or by utilizing a combination approach.
Ridge augmentation is utilized for:
- Existing bridges.
- Under removable partials.
- In preparation for newer dental restorations.
Why ridge augmentation with us?
- Minimally invasive.
- Minimal discomfort and downtime.
- The latest regenerative materials.
- Dr. Edelstein’s talent as a fine art photographer bring an eye for maximum esthetics in periodontal plastic procedures.